Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Official!

The winter coat, scarf and mittens came out today. I am thankful mother remembered to stick my scarf in the mail too. Thought I was going to have to knit another one; however, that would have given me something to do. The heat got turned up one number. These windows suck here, they need at least double glass...

Making butternut squash tonight for dinner. Curious how long it will take in this oven--then mix it with some brown sugar, butter, salt and pepper! Yummy.

I think my walks to the gym in the evening time will become fewer and fewer---I can't take the cold. Haven't really mastered the whole stick shift driving, but can't justify driving 3 mins to get to the gym....

That's it for the day. The "boss" went home today, so I have my boyfriend back! :)

1 comment:

  1. We had butternut squash the other night too. Mmmm...

    I am sort of delighted that you had to wear your winter coat, scarf and mittens as well. :)

    ReplyDelete