We decided to take a mini trip over the boarder to Belgium. We were asking locals here, really how far from the boarder is Ikea. They were saying 5-10 mins--it was 10 seconds pass the line. It was too funny! What a nice trip, it was about a 30 mins drive from where we are. There are no highways, so it is the country roads, with the cows standing on the side. It was BEAUTIFUL with the fall colors, the smell with a bit of fog in the air too. We didn't have too much time yesterday to drive to far into the country as Eric still had to work, but the point of the trip really was to get me out of the country. Not that I can prove I was out of the country expect for a reciept. No longer stamp at the boarders. We found a few goodies, their new item is ORANGE hot pads and gloves. Of course I picked some up. We use towels here, but now I'll be baking in style. They are not staying, I will bring them back.
It's kind of nice, the kids will be on a week break next week which means there are tons of test this week. The schooling and test are much different over here---so hardly any of the kids show up for practice. All the coaches get to take it kind of easy this week. I've enjoyed it.
Wish for some sunshine next week for us. Starting Sunday and five days after it's suppose to rain with a 60% chance. Not looking forward to that.
ONE game this weekend! :) Very exciting. Sunday is a National Holiday, so nothing will be open. At least it is Sunday, I am already use to that---it really is hard when it's a Saturday and you don't know about the holiday.....hope you have food.
Think that's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment