was great! Went for a walk without the winter coat and scarf. It felt like spring; however, it was too good to be true, it's back to being icky outside. It's not that cold, but it's very damp, which equals, "coldness".
Tonight is the men's picture. Eric had to get all dolled up for the night. I must say the only good thing that works well is the iron. I must say.....I've not ironed anything since moving to Hawaii...LOL. Linen, is the way to go there. Anyways, it was a very nice iron. I hope he gets a picture, if not I will give you guys the website and you can check it out.
I found a great recipe to spice up steamed broccoli. I will share it with you.
Broccoil--I used one big head. Cut the flowers bite size and keep the steams.
2 tbs olive oil
1 tsp basil leaves
1 tsp oregano leaves
1/2 tsp salt
1 clove of garlic, chopped fine
2 roma tomoatoes, chopped and seeded
1. Steam broccoli
2. Once finished head skillet with oil, pour in basil, oregano, salt, garlic and tomatoes and cook for 1 min.
3. Add broccoli and stir to warm thru.
4. Serve.
I also added a few red pepper flakes. Also, I just used one teaspoon is italian seasoning. I loved it. We'll see if it passes the test later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment