Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sunshine...

peaked thru the clouds today. It just poured last night. Wonderful to sleep too---now we just need thunder.
Let's see...what to chit chat about. Last weekend, Mom and Heather took Gabby pumpkin picking...Gabby collected all the ones she could lift. She was suppose to carve them with Dad on Wednesday, but she was feeling ill---so hopefully this weekend. I want to see her get all messy via Skype.
Trying to find a place to get a haircut. They are expensive over here----it will have to get done. Told Eric he could do it as you can't tell on curly hair.

I am craving Caribou Coffee--a medium Turtle Mocha with extra turtle treats! oh, extra hot. They really need to start one on Maui, not Honolulu.

This weekend it is basketball and more basktball. I think each day two games...keeps us busy. Well off to doze off in front of the tv. Eric won't be home anytime soon as the "boss" is here, so they are always late.

No comments:

Post a Comment