Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Priceless

Today was Baby Basketball, I volunteer my time for 1.5 hours once a week. Today was the first day we had extra time for a short game. This is such a priceless moment. The women paired everyone up, got the two in the middle to tip off, threw the ball up and only one person moved. Everyone else stood in the spot she put them. The two of us turned around and started laughing. The kid that took the ball turned around with this look of "why aren't you guys moving?" You gotta love five and six year olds. The lady said in her 15 years of doing this, never has this happened again. We tried it again, and this time she told them to run after the ball. That was cute too---a heard of sheep following the ball.

Dinner tonight, I made my very first batch of homemade Chicken Dumpling soup. Everything was homemade, right down to the broth. I've never made dumplings before, they are a bit strange.

Eric brought the car in today for them to wash and vaccum out. He said that there was frost on the windows this morning. I wasn't about to get out of bed as I knew it was going to be cold. We found him a pair of gloves yesterday, so he saids he is good to go. Guess that means he will continue walking. He has lost 20 lbs since we left in June. I've lost 10lbs---

Movie night tonight, some friends borrowed us DVD's---subtitles!

No comments:

Post a Comment