so soon. The boy's and the the team and had outting last night. A team dinner before the real seaon starts. This country has way too much money---each person @ 40 euros and about 16 people. Give me a break! I had my own date with the other coach's girlfriend. I made dinner brought it to their house as they have a 10 month old, it was a bit cold out last night. Put the kid to bed ate and had a few beers. Every time I stay up until midnight, I often wonder in the morning why.....But there is always coffee and a great afternoon nap! :)
I just finished a wonderful, yet disturbing book on Somlia. I borrowed it from Christina, the other girlfriend. She has a few books here in English----it was great, but soooo sad what they do to the women over there. I just gave the book back, I will ask what the name of it is. Soon, there will be a movie coming out based on the book. I recommend to go see the movie--but be prepared....
Off to enjoy my coffee and lay down again....Home alone this morning, while Eric is at the gym for a few hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment