Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let's try it again...

Just lost everything I wrote. GRRR, if that doesn't make me annoyed. Why do they have a "save now" button if it doesn't do anything. Ahhhh, here we go again.

So, as I was saying earlier, I hate setting the clocks back as we all know the days get shorter and shorter and shorter...the only good thing about it is the first day we get to sleep in and enjoy that extra hour of rest.

Nothing much is going on. On Thursday we may drive to Belgium and walk thru the Ikea over there, just for something to do. It is about 30 min drive--5 mins over the boarder. Then we can check another coutry off our list! :)

We were invited to spend Christmas with the Marquardt Family in Germany. Home away from Home.

Today was great---Fleece weather! Love it, no scarf, no winter coat--and the SUN was shinning! Couldn't have asked for more!

Will post this now before I lose this one....will not type another one tonight. :)

Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment