It's been almost two weeks. I am slowly getting back into the routine of things. I recently was in England visiting a friend of mine. It was so nice to get away and not do a whole lot. It's easier to relax when you are in someone elses house, where you can't do anything. No cleaning, cooking etc. I didn't do a whole lot of sight seeing as Eric and I did a TON back in June. I ventured outside everyday, but for nothing too exciting. I found a yarn store, so I am making some scarfs right now. We went to see the movie Up in 3D--that was pretty neat. Just spent quality time together.
I think we decided we were going to go to Switzerland for New Year's. We'll be in Frankfurt for Christmas so we'll just head south. Eric really wants to see some snow, and try our snowboarding. Not me, I will enjoy my hot chocolate.
Until the next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment