Aloha to all!
This is my first time blogging and it's seems fun. Thanks to Jill Monson (formally known as) has convinced me to blog instead of mass emailing every month. You all have the responsibility to go on and see what I write. You all know I have plenty of time this year---so I better keep up on it.
The fall season is upon us. The leaves are changing quickly and I haven't remembered to stop and take any pictures. I do miss this season for ONLY the changing of the leaves. Eric drove Miss Daisy (Beth) to the store today--they had a lot of great deals! Also, a Mom of one of the kids, has some English cookbooks that she barrowed me. I am going to make copies so I can rotate our dinners. I've found I prefer to dig thru a book then the internet--sometimes!
We discovered the construction workers broke one of the windows in the kitchen. It's not very big, but we called the person who owns the flat and it was no big deal. They will call the insurance company and then they will fix it. There is no need for an alarm clock as they start drilling at 8am!!! Rise and shine! I think they should make me coffee--lol.
Humm, what else to stay right now....Well, I'll be back after I make dinner, since I have the month of Sept to write about.
Until the next time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the blogging world Beth, I'm so glad that you took my advice to start this blog. I hope you love it. Post pics and post often. Can't wait to keep up on your doings.
ReplyDeleteJill formerly known as Monson :)
I will try to keep up with it! Thanks for sending me the email again and it was super easy!
ReplyDelete